I believe in hard work and that why I am always hutling. To understand what I do and how I do, I invite you to understand my passions from three fields: art, research and teaching.
Art&Tech Senio researcher at the Dudley Square Studios (Boston, USA). Curator and project manager at the interaction design studio, LILO (Brazil). Curator at the Simposio of Contemporary Art of Santa Maria (Brazil).
AWARDS / RECOGNITION
- RedBull Basement Residence (Sao Paulo - Brazil //2016)
- Invited Mentor Hacking Arts MIT (Boston - US // 2016)
- Kultur Kontact Residence (Vienna - Austria //2017)
- LabMIS Residence (São Paulo - Brasil // 2017)
- Boston Arts Comission - Public Art Intervention (Boston - USA // 2017)
PhD student at the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism of the University of São Paulo, with research on the City as a Museological Interface. Master in Visual Arts by the Postgraduate Program in Visual Arts (PPGART / UFSM), Bachelor in Drawing and Plastic, Federal University of Santa Maria in the south of Brazil. // Research focused on the use of Mixed Reality in the exhibition media. Component of: Other Urbanisms Lab and "Aesthetics of Memory in the XXI Century" (FAUUSP) Research Group; LABART - Research Laboratory in Contemporary Art, Technology and Digital Media and Research Group Art and Technology (University of Santa Maria).
- Degree in Visual Arts - Center of Art and Lenguages // Federal University of Santa Maria (Brazil)
- Masters in Art and Technology - PPGART // Federal University of Santa Maria (Brazil)
- PhD in Architecture and Urbanism - FAU // University of Sao Paulo (Brazil)
AWARDS / RECOGNITION
- FIEX Scholarship (Santa Maria - Brazil //2011)
- FAPERGS Scholarship (Santa Maria - Brazil //2012)
- CNPq Scholarship (Santa Maria - Brazil //2013)
- CAPES Scholarship (Santa Maria - Brazil //2014)
- CAPES Scholarship (FAUUSP // 2017 -2021)
Ex coordinator of the Research Laboratory in Interactive Environments (LPAI) and Lecturer in the Bachelor degree in Digital Design, by the University Center SENAC.. Invited for workshops in Brazil, Vienna and Boston about Augmented Reality and public art at SESC Sorocaba, RedBull Station, MuseumsQuartier, Kultur Kontakt, Inner Sanctum Studios,